What the fuck. Our law enforcement is a joke.
Shelly Frey, (pictured) a 27-year-old mother of two has been fatally shot by an off-duty sheriff’s deputy after he suspected her of shoplifting at a Houston Walmart.
Shelly Frey lost her life and her children lost their mother because a cop wanted to fucking play hero over fucking shoplifting.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Valeriia Karaman for Oh Comely magazine, flower tattoos by Verity Cumming
wow that annoyed me. I need to get out of this town.