Homage to Lois Mailou Jones 19012014
"1) Eat better. You have a chalkboard; use it. Make menus. Plan meals.
2) Read at least one chapter of a book for fun each day.
3) Go on a drive once a week. Have no particular destination other than a stop for iced tea. Put on music and see where you end up.
4) Listen to a record straight through without doing anything else. Sometimes music needs your full attention.
5) Doodle. Who cares how shitty of an artist you are? Give it a shot. Create.
6) Go to coffee shops. There’s a million in the city. Get out of the house for a while.
7) Ask a friend to go to dinner. Simply as friends and for no particular reason. Pick up the bill.
8) Allow yourself to fall in love. Let things happen. See where it goes. Take the risk."
— Joshua Angell || Eight Things To Start Doing (via black-cigar)
(Source: joshwritespoetry, via 1000littlejulias)
Chiharu Okunugi and Sayo by Sylvie Malfray for Voguegirl Japan
"You’re not the kind of girl who settles. Keep not settling."
(Source: saintofsass, via positivehardcore)
"Black is always elegant. It is the most complete colour in the whole world, made of all the colours in the palette."
— Ricardo Tisci (via enkelthed)
(Source: monpetitsoulierr, via lilac-veinss)
"Nothing in the world smells as good as the person you love."
— Unknown (via toinfinityandswann)
(Source: robemmy, via candid-soul)