1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Just be fucking honest about how you feel about people while you’re alive."
Well, things surely plummeted.
Car issues. (which now means transportation issues and the emptying of bank account to fix said issues.)
Class +book payments.
This literally puts the rest of my year at a halt. Awesome.